<$BlogRSDUrl$>

News, Links and Commentary

Monday, August 11, 2003

A Warm Welcome! 

Welcome to RetGen, a weblog about my personal experiences of Retinitis Pigmentosa, an eye disease that causes gradual vision loss, and that will feature useful resources for people who have an interest in Retinitis Pigmentosa or other forms of retinal degeneration.

The weblog is named RetGen because most people affected by retinal degeneration are hoping to reverse the affects of the condition. Instead of retinal degeneration, we are hoping for a little retinal generation. Or stability. When most of us think of research into retinal degeneration, we know that the research will most likely be of no benefit to ourselves but will hopefully be of benefit to future generations. With this weblog, I want to generate ideas and a few ways of stepping forward for myself, my contributors and my readers.

Best wishes,

Dee

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?