<$BlogRSDUrl$>

News, Links and Commentary

Friday, September 26, 2003

School For Perfect Sight 

Oh, I wish! Recently received an e-mail from a visitor to my site, who let me know about yoga exercises that may help vision. The writer referenced a book called 'The Yoga of Perfect Sight' by Dr. R.S. Agarwalby of the School for Perfect Eye Sight in Pondicherry, India. From looking at the site, it appears that the exercises recommended are to alleviate eye strain and to prevent eye problems that can be corrected using lenses. RP cannot be treated with lenses but people with RP do sometimes experience eye strain (from constantly scanning their surroundings, for example). At least one of the exercises was near impossible for me because it involved throwing and catching a ball. Palming is another exercise listed, and I have heard people say it helps with eye strain and flashing lights. So there you go.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?