<$BlogRSDUrl$>

News, Links and Commentary

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Supplementary 

Foods, herbs and dietary supplements that may help to prevent or slow vision loss are often discussed amongst people with retinal degeneration. An e-mail discussion list called RP and Nutrition was started in response to discussions of nutrition on another RD-related list, the RPList.

Recently I received a request to add a reciprocal link to a site called Vision-Nutrition.com, which sells supplements that may help prevent macular degeneration. At their site I discovered that they do not deliver outside of the US, which makes the site irrelevant to people outside of the US, including Australians such as myself. For this reason, and because I am reluctant to link to companies selling health products that I'm unable to personally recommend, I won't create a permanent link to the site.

The RetGen weblog is partly hoped to be a place to mention all of the sites and articles which I am not able or willing to link to permanently on my site but which may be of some interest. From the serious but time-specific stories to the out-of-this-world treatments and the fun facts - I'm sure you'll find it here!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?