<$BlogRSDUrl$>

News, Links and Commentary

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

The RP Journey aka the Great Australian RP Trip 

Wow. Just one more day before I'm off. A few people from the Australian RP chat group are meeting up in Sydney and it's going to be big. I'm leaving for Perth on Friday by bus, and will catch up with friends over the weekend before flying to Adelaide early next week. I'll meet chat friends in Adelaide before we head off in a converted bus to travel overland to Sydney. On the way we'll see Broken Hill and a lot of the outback, we'll meet people in Dubbo and check out the Western Plains Zoo, and finally I'll visit the Blue Mountains when it's not raining (I hope!). In Sydney we'll meet friends from Yenda in New South Wales and catch up with a few Sydneysiders too. Hopefully I'll keep the blog updated so you can follow our travels.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?