<$BlogRSDUrl$>

News, Links and Commentary

Friday, June 04, 2004

Search For Accessiblity 

Search facilities are available on my site through Atomz. Unfortunately, I was embarrassed to discover recently that the last time I asked Atomz to index my site was too long ago to be useful. I've now fixed this problem and I'm very sorry if the outdated search results inconvenienced or confused people.

I've now also improved the accessibility of my Search pages. Please Note: My search pages do not search this weblog, only my Web site. If you're wondering if I've covered a topic in my weblog, please feel free to browse the archives or to e-mail me.

Web accessibility is important to me and I hope that most of my visitors have no problems finding the information they need. I've now created a page of Web Accessibility Resources. My Internet Technology page still lists handy accesible Internet sites and links to technology and information for Internet users who are vision impaired or blind.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?